Our platform is intended for use by organizations and in accordance with their instructions. If you are using this platform in a workplace or on a device or account issued to you by your employer or another organization (your “Organization”), that Organization likely has its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, and retention of information you submit or provide through the Services.
This means that your Organization has the right to control and administer your account and access and process any data you submit or provide, including, for example, your files and communications. Please contact your Organization with any privacy inquiries regarding policies, including any enterprise agreements, it has in place regarding your use of this platform.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following kind of information on behalf of your Organization when you, your colleagues, or other users access the platform:
Customer Data. Through use of the platform, you, your colleagues, your Organization, and other users, will directly provide or submit your information to us, for example:
- Contact information, such as full name and email address;
- Demographic information;
- Username and password;
- Work title, department information, and other information related to your work or Organization;
- All content that you create, share or post, or that are provided on your behalf, including information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created;
- Information other people provide about you when using the platform, including when they send a message to you or upload information about you;
- All communications with other users of the platform;
- User communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to us;
Information you provide us when you or your Organization contact or engage us for support regarding the platform.
We automatically collect certain information on your Organization’s behalf through the platform, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the platform, the date and time of your visit, information about your activities (such as the links you click and pages you view) within the platform.
Your browser or device may offer settings related to these technologies. For more information about whether these settings are available, what they do, and how they work, visit your browser or device’s help material. We may not recognize or respond to browser or device signals around tracking, and some settings may interfere with your use of features we offer. Additionally, the settings offered by a browser or device often apply only to that particular browser or device.
USE OF INFORMATION
We will use information we collect to provide, develop, and improve the platform on your Organization’s behalf and in accordance with any other instructions from your Organization. Examples of such use include:
- Communicate with users and administrators regarding their use of the platform;
- Enhance the security and safety of the platform for your Organization and other users;
- Personalize your and your Organization’s experiences as part of our provision of the platform;
- Develop new tools, products, or services for your Organization;
- Associate activity on our platform across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the platform which we provide to your Organization;
- Associate activity on our platform across different devices operated by the same individual; and
- Conduct data and system analytics, including research to improve the platform.
We may also use the information we collect in order to operate, maintain, and improve the systems and infrastructure that provide the platform. For example, we may use crash logs from your use of the platform to identify and fix bugs that may also be present in the platform.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may, as directed or approved by your Organization, disclose the information that we collect in the following circumstances:
- To your Organization, network administrators, and other users authorized by your Organization to access the requested information;
- To third-party service providers where such service providers assist in providing the platform or part of the platform;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our platform, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- To protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect platform’s rights or property; and
- As otherwise directed or authorized by your Organization.
Legal Requests. If we receive a subpoena, warrant, discovery order or other request or order from a law enforcement agency, court, other governmental entity, or litigant that seeks data relating to the platform, we will make reasonable attempts to direct the requesting party to seek the data directly from your Organization. If we ask the requesting party to direct the request to the Organization, we will provide your Organization’s contact information to the requesting party. If legally compelled to produce information and unless legally prohibited, we will use reasonable efforts to notify your Organization so they can notify you pursuant to your Organization’s policies and as permitted by law. We will direct any requests for information under data protection laws to your Organization, unless prohibited by law.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our platform on your Organization’s behalf, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect Your Account using teams of engineers, automated systems, and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning. For example, we may deploy automated technologies to detect abusive behavior and content, such as child pornography, that may harm our platform, you, other users, your Organization or others.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
Some of our platform services may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you visit the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
If you would like to stop using the platform, you should contact your Organization. Similarly, if you stop working for or with the Organization, the Organization may suspend Your Account and/or delete any information associated with Your Account.